<body>
BECAUSE hating me
won't make you pretty.

The penholder ♥;

♥May-belle♥ (:
ballet Pictures, Images and Photos

Officially 15. :D
Schooling in Regent secondary.(:
M&d.♥

My wants & loves♥

I LOVE♥ x
My dears♥ x
I LOVE x

I WANT♥ x
My candy x
Money! x
A job! x
Candy! :D x
Awesome ginormous cute fluffy teddybear!x
Travel to Japan, Korea, Australia.. Europe..? Etc. x
And everything else that I want.(: x
Squabbles!♥

Please comment(:.
(width: up to 180)

Dears♥;

Blog♥ | Story♥

MY SUNSHINE: (click on the x's)
x Because I'm Everything w/o You
x The Pieces Of My Heart
x Keep Holding On
x Randomised
x Give Me Back My Heart
x Is This The End?
x Now You Gonna Miss My Love
x Now You Gonna Miss My Love, x
x The Porcelain Doll
x My Dirty Lil' Secret V.1
x My Dirty Lil' Secret V.2
x Plastic Friendship
x This Innocence Is Brillant
x All Good Things Come To An End

story Mabel's♥
Dear Mic Dear♥
Darling Becky♥
story Latte's.
Story Mic's.
Dearie Didi♥

Previous chapters♥

Banner
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13


xoxo!♥

Designer: lil.queens
Picture: selfhaircuts | yayu
Background: lazee:D
Host: photobucket | imageshack
Free Cursors
Saturday, April 23, 2011

Chapter thirteen.

[Warrior]



"One of you?" Cedric asked, looking at me with a frown.
"Oh, you must be wondering what Layla is,"
Damien said, turning to look at me.
Cedric bobbed his head in a swift motion.
"Show him," Damien urged.
I closed my eyes momentarily,
allowing my thoughts to circle around my formation and bearing in mind to remain clothed.
I crossed my hands across my chest,
just in case it did not work.
I could hear Cedric inhaling sharply.
I opened my eyes, and as expected,
my lower body was of a horse.
I exhaled in relief once I had managed to accomplish the task of remaining clothed.

"Why.." he began, his voice shaking.
"Didn't you tell me any of this?" he continued, still gawking at my unhumanly form.
"Well.. Because.." I started to fumble for the correct words.
"You should know that we aren't ordinary people,"
Damien said, his eyes focusing on Cedric.
He looked at Damien with a raised brow.
"And that we should not reveal our identity in the human world,"
Damien continued, hoping that Cedric would understand.
"What about me?" Cedric asked, looking at his own body.
"I'm completely human," he concluded.
"That may change. You can't possibly wander into Garlian without being one of us."
Damien stressed on the word 'us'.

Cedric just stared at the both of us,
obviously confused about what we were talking about.
Damien then suggested we should walk home and discuss everything there instead.
Cedric agreed, while I practiced using my new legs.


"Oh," Diana gasped, when the three of us returned.
"Who is this?" She asked, running her eyes from Cedric's head to toes.
"Layla's friend," Damien muttered under his breath.
Diana clicked her tongue.
She could obviously sense the jealousy in her brother,
even without her powers.
"Well, make yourself at home," she said, smiling warmly at Cedric.
He nodded and looked at Damien and I for further instructions.
"Sit down," Damien said, gesturing to the satin sofa in the living room.
Cedric sat down awkwardly, beside Damien.
Damien, however, calmly explained everything he needed to know.
From where we are right now,
how he probably got here,
the Garnies that were after me,
the warriors, council and the rules.
In return, Cedric tried to explain how he managed to enter the world of Garlian.

He was with Hannah, and she was so shy that she only ordered a Milkshake.
Her whole face was flushed but she tried to talk mostly about Cedric.
After awhile, however, she accidentally mentioned about her feelings towards him,
got so embarrassed that she fled the restaurant in a hurry.
Cedric, on the other hand, felt an urge to find me.
So he followed a strange feeling he had in his heart and walked into an alleyway.
He then flung his arms out in front of him,
and he saw a translucent screen and walked into it.



He felt weird, walking into it.
He thought that he had lost his goddamn mind when he walked on the damp green grass.
But as he walked further,
he could fell the pull of his heart tighten,
and he trudged foward eagerly.
And that was when he found us,
sitting in the special hollow.

"Interesting," Diana commented.
Cedric jumped; he hadn't noticed that Diana had seated herself beside him.
"You said that there was an urge?"
Damien asked, frowning.
"Yes, it felt like I had a second instinct,"
Cedric answered honestly.
"Then you must be.." Diana said slowly, aware that Damien was listening.
"What?" Cedric asked impatiently.
"One of the centaur's personal warrior,"
She whispered.
I feel Damien's whole body tensing up.
I snuggled closer to him, hoping that he wouldn't blow his top.

"Are you sure?" Damien asked, trying to get a hold on his feelings.
"Yes, I'm afraid so," Diana said truthfully.
The silence was filled with Damien's sigh.
"In that case," Damien said, turning over to Cedric.
Cedric stiffened, wondering if Damien was going to kill him.
"Please take care of Layla," he said, patting Cedric on the shoulders.
"Ah," was all Cedric could say, for he did not know whether to be relieved or worried.

Saturday, April 23, 2011