<body>
BECAUSE hating me
won't make you pretty.

The penholder ♥;

♥May-belle♥ (:
ballet Pictures, Images and Photos

Officially 15. :D
Schooling in Regent secondary.(:
M&d.♥

My wants & loves♥

I LOVE♥ x
My dears♥ x
I LOVE x

I WANT♥ x
My candy x
Money! x
A job! x
Candy! :D x
Awesome ginormous cute fluffy teddybear!x
Travel to Japan, Korea, Australia.. Europe..? Etc. x
And everything else that I want.(: x
Squabbles!♥

Please comment(:.
(width: up to 180)

Dears♥;

Blog♥ | Story♥

MY SUNSHINE: (click on the x's)
x Because I'm Everything w/o You
x The Pieces Of My Heart
x Keep Holding On
x Randomised
x Give Me Back My Heart
x Is This The End?
x Now You Gonna Miss My Love
x Now You Gonna Miss My Love, x
x The Porcelain Doll
x My Dirty Lil' Secret V.1
x My Dirty Lil' Secret V.2
x Plastic Friendship
x This Innocence Is Brillant
x All Good Things Come To An End

story Mabel's♥
Dear Mic Dear♥
Darling Becky♥
story Latte's.
Story Mic's.
Dearie Didi♥

Previous chapters♥

Banner
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13


xoxo!♥

Designer: lil.queens
Picture: selfhaircuts | yayu
Background: lazee:D
Host: photobucket | imageshack
Free Cursors
Friday, October 2, 2009

Chapter four.

[Blending with reality]



"Come on, it's not safe here," He said, standing up.
"You mean you're gonna just sweep me off my feet and run again?" I asked, shocked.
And somewhat happy that he would carry me again.
"Unless you want to run yourself," He smirked.
"I might, but.. I don't think I can catch up.. Bad stamina.." I trailed off.
"Course you can." He said.

Try thinking of stuff regarding horses and magic..

My mind ordered.
Feeling like a retard, I let my mind wander from unicorns and rainbows and stuff.
What happened after that was just..
Well, shocking.

My legs were glowing brightly in many colours.
I squeezed my eyes shut to shield them from the blinding light that came from my body without warning.
"Open your eyes," a voice assured me.
Which I knew of sure at once it was Damien's.
Carefully, I peeled my fingers off my face.
I gasped.
In place of my legs were now..
hooves.
Horse hooves to be exact.
I was a centaur..?
Something wafted in my head.

Me. Alone. In the forest.
Seeing myself being a centaur.
That girl in my dream..
Was actually me in my future..?

The feeling of dejavu washed through me and I shivered at that thought.
"That would take some time to get used to," Damien commented between chuckles.
"Yeah, I guess.." I mumbled.
I tried taking a step forward, and stumbled on the floor with my horsey-legs sprawled all over.
Sheesh, this is so embarrassing.
I heard his muffled laughs.
He stopped short, and his cheeks flushed.
He pulled off his shirt in one, swift motion.
"Here," he said, shoving his shirt into my face, his face angled away from me.
I stared at the piece of clothing, confused.
My insticts told me to look at my own body.
"Oh!" I gasped, blushing, as I grabbed the shirt and tried to wear it in a hurry,
till I got all the holes mixed up.
How could I not remember that in my dream, I was naked?
I squeezed my eyes shut, trying my best to wear the shirt.
"Help," I requested, when my hands and hair got tangled together.

Damien took in a deep breath and faced me.
His face had turned into a deeper shade.
I could feel my face getting redder by the second.
He managed to untangle every single strand of hair faster than I've expected.
"I have something to show you, too." He said when I was done wearing the shirt.
I looked up at him, as I was still having problems regaining my standing-up posture.


He settled onto the ground in front of me, and curled up into a ball.
A gleam of white appeared and in his place lay a magnificent snow-white fox.
"Awesome," I breathed.
Absolutely.
"You can communicate like this?!" I exclaimed.
Depends.
Animals can hear each other, you know.
Unless you're in your human form.
"But I'm half human here," I pressed.
Doesn't matter.
As long as you're part animal you can hear me.
Or my 'fox' language.
Whatever.

And then a rumbling sound could be heard.
Damien was laughing.
Without realising, I held my hand out-stretched towards him,
letting my fingers sift through his warm, soft coat of fur.
The rumbling stopped abruptly,
and his gaze locked onto me.
My thoughts registered in my head.
Oh my gosh!
What was I doing?!
My hand was beside me in a flash, and I blushed once again.
"Sorry," I murmured.
It's okay.
He said or thought, pushing his snout against my chin, lifting it up to meet his gaze.
I caught my breath,
too shocked for words.
It was only by the burning ache in my lungs that made me realise I was holding my breath.
I exhaled noisily and took in small little breaths.
I tried to stand up, but of all was in vain.
Careful!
He cautioned.
I nodded my head meekly.
'I don't think we should stick around being snake-bait,"
I whispered.
Then hurry up and let's go.
He sounded a little too cheery.
"I think I should revert back,"
I said, facing away from him and taking his shirt off.
 I closed my eyes, thinking of reverting back.
When I opened my eyes, my human feet were back.
"So ummm, what now?" I asked the fox,
holding onto his shirt while my fingers carassed the material.

He'd cocked his head to the side.
It then came to me.
I wasn't half-animal anymore.
I couldn't hear him,
and I doubt he could understand me, either.
He slumped his shoulders,
as if heaving a sigh.
He trotted nearer to me,
and began scratching the ground with his claws.

'Climb on my back,'
It read.
I walked cautiously towards him,
and held out my hand in front of his nose.
He sniffed it and started licking.
I giggled.
Jeesh, that was tickish.
He bent low, and I climbed over easily.
I propped myself up,
staring ahead.
When he didn't move,
I realised he was looking at me with confused eyes.
"Oh!" I gasped to myself.

He was afraid I would fall off.
Grab on to his back already, I told myself.
And I awkwardly embraced his warm, soft fox neck,
along with his shirt within my fingers.
Oddly, I felt warm, cozy and and secure within seconds.
I buried my face in his neck, inhaling his scent which I had come to like.
And futher into the green maze we went.

Friday, October 02, 2009