<body>
BECAUSE hating me
won't make you pretty.

The penholder ♥;

♥May-belle♥ (:
ballet Pictures, Images and Photos

Officially 15. :D
Schooling in Regent secondary.(:
M&d.♥

My wants & loves♥

I LOVE♥ x
My dears♥ x
I LOVE x

I WANT♥ x
My candy x
Money! x
A job! x
Candy! :D x
Awesome ginormous cute fluffy teddybear!x
Travel to Japan, Korea, Australia.. Europe..? Etc. x
And everything else that I want.(: x
Squabbles!♥

Please comment(:.
(width: up to 180)

Dears♥;

Blog♥ | Story♥

MY SUNSHINE: (click on the x's)
x Because I'm Everything w/o You
x The Pieces Of My Heart
x Keep Holding On
x Randomised
x Give Me Back My Heart
x Is This The End?
x Now You Gonna Miss My Love
x Now You Gonna Miss My Love, x
x The Porcelain Doll
x My Dirty Lil' Secret V.1
x My Dirty Lil' Secret V.2
x Plastic Friendship
x This Innocence Is Brillant
x All Good Things Come To An End

story Mabel's♥
Dear Mic Dear♥
Darling Becky♥
story Latte's.
Story Mic's.
Dearie Didi♥

Previous chapters♥

Banner
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13


xoxo!♥

Designer: lil.queens
Picture: selfhaircuts | yayu
Background: lazee:D
Host: photobucket | imageshack
Free Cursors
Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Chapter seven.

[Fear]



A thick mist hung in the cool, damp air.
The pale moonlight casted an eerie blanket all over.
And then I heard them.
"Layla..." They chroused.
I reconized that voice immediately.
A chill ran down my spine as I froze in place.
Garnies.
Many of them.
And they were all coming for me.
I heard the rustling of leaves again,
and shadows loomed in the bushes.
My breathing rate increased.
My heart was beating so furiously,
I swear I could hear it myself.

My ribs ached in protest of my crazy heart.
My mind was screaming at me to run,
but I couldn't feel my body at all.
Tears streamed down on each sides of my cheeks.
Please, I don't want to die..
I thought bitterly.
It was not long after they emerged from the bushes.
I cried in horror.
There were 10 of them.
How am I ever gonna escape?
I watched in fear as they surrounded me,
trapping me in the middle.
"No..." I whispered.
The Garnies smiled wryly.
"And now.." The biggest of them all,
which I guess was their leader,
spoke.

My eyes darted from one Garnie to another,
and I felt more and more helpless.
I knew that I could not possibly stand a chance against them.
They slithered foward, tightening the circle.
Once they were close enough, they leaned backwards, ready to launch at me.
"Now!" Their leader cried shrilly.
I widened my eyes in horror,
watching them close down on me.



And that was when I woke up screaming.
"Layla, it's okay, you're safe, you're safe,"
Damien soothed.
It was a dream?
A nightmare.
My face was damp with tears.
I drew in small, abrupt pants.
My heart was still racing from the shock.
"Calm down, Layla."
He said softly.
I looked at him with fear written all across my face.
My breathing eventually slowed down to its normal rate.
"That's right.." He praised.

I looked into his deep, warm eyes,
and my heart skipped a beat.
I could feel myself melting.
"Damien.."
I started, tears brimming again.
That was it;
he pulled me into his arms.
At first, I was too scared to realise what's going on.
I only knew I was scared-to-death and Damien was with me.
And then..
I opened my eyes again,
and came to my senses.

Damien.
Was.
Hugging.
Me.

The thought made me flush.
I pulled out abruptly,
face as red as a tomato.
"I...I..I..I..I.."
we began at the same time.
I looked away,
unable to look into his eyes.
"I..I..I.." I stammered.
I looked up shyly at him,
just to see him turn the other way,
also blushing.



I was suddenly self-concious.
I bet my hair was in a mess,
and my face looked terrible,
with puffy eyes and such.
I started running my fingers through my hair hastily,
in an attempt to smoothen out the knots.
Slowly, I let my eyes wander around.
I was sitting on a sattin bed.
How odd.
Although the room was rather small,
it was warm and cozy.
A ceiling light dangled above had twisted garlands of plants.
The walls were concave and was warm brown.
A canopy hung from above above the bed I was sitting on.
A full-body-length mirror stood nearby.
There was a dressing table, too.
It looked kind of ancient,
which made it more grand-looking.
I opened my mouth to speak,
but my throat felt parched.
What if my breath stank?
I closed it shut.
"Are you okay now?"
His voice broke the silence.
I noticed his cheeks were still pink.
"Y-y-yes."
I managed to stutter.
"Thank you. "
I whispered.
He nodded and stood up.

Where was he going?
He can't leave me..
I didn't want to be alone.
"Damien?" I asked.
"Yeah?" He asked,
but didn't turn around.
"I'm scared.."
I admited.
He turned around,
eyes big and sad.
"I know it's terrifying,"
He began.
He was standing in front of me now.
"I so happened to pass by, and I heard you screaming and crying in your sleep, "
He told me.
"I was outside your door when I heard you, I thought you were in danger,"
He explained.
"I dreamt of them.."
I stated.

His face froze.
"You dreamt of who?"
He asked, his tone serious.
"Those Garnies."
I replied.
"How many of them?"
He questioned.
"About 10.."

His mouth dropped open.
And then he swept me off my feet,
and dashed out of the comfy room.
Everything was a blur, then.
But judging from the bright light,
I could tell we were outside of the room I was in.
He set me down gently,
and called out Diana's name.
Within a few seconds she was right beside him.
He explained the details to her,
and her expression changed,
 from plain curiosity,
to shock, to confusion
and finally her eyes hardened.
"They're coming.." she spoke.
"They're coming.." he repeated.
"For her." she gasped.



That was when something caught my eye.
I turned and saw a Garnie.
I froze in my place.
Damien and Diana was beside me instantly.
"What?" They asked.
"That," I answered, pointing.
"I don't see it," she stated.
"Neither do I," Damien said.
"Must be those illusions again."
Damien said.
"They have a special power to do that, don't worry. They're not here."
He explained.
I took one step towards him,
reaching my hands out to him.
He reached out and hugged me...
And then swept me off my feet again.
I wasn't expecting the carrying part but still..

"We must tell the council about this.."
Diana said, trailing off.
"We must," he confirmed.
And they took off.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009