<body>
BECAUSE hating me
won't make you pretty.

The penholder ♥;

♥May-belle♥ (:
ballet Pictures, Images and Photos

Officially 15. :D
Schooling in Regent secondary.(:
M&d.♥

My wants & loves♥

I LOVE♥ x
My dears♥ x
I LOVE x

I WANT♥ x
My candy x
Money! x
A job! x
Candy! :D x
Awesome ginormous cute fluffy teddybear!x
Travel to Japan, Korea, Australia.. Europe..? Etc. x
And everything else that I want.(: x
Squabbles!♥

Please comment(:.
(width: up to 180)

Dears♥;

Blog♥ | Story♥

MY SUNSHINE: (click on the x's)
x Because I'm Everything w/o You
x The Pieces Of My Heart
x Keep Holding On
x Randomised
x Give Me Back My Heart
x Is This The End?
x Now You Gonna Miss My Love
x Now You Gonna Miss My Love, x
x The Porcelain Doll
x My Dirty Lil' Secret V.1
x My Dirty Lil' Secret V.2
x Plastic Friendship
x This Innocence Is Brillant
x All Good Things Come To An End

story Mabel's♥
Dear Mic Dear♥
Darling Becky♥
story Latte's.
Story Mic's.
Dearie Didi♥

Previous chapters♥

Banner
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13


xoxo!♥

Designer: lil.queens
Picture: selfhaircuts | yayu
Background: lazee:D
Host: photobucket | imageshack
Free Cursors
Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Chapter eight.

[Council.]



Damien stood protectively behind me,
keeping his hold on my hand.
I watched as Damien and Diana explained the situation to Lord Garlian.
The rest of the council discussed among themselves.
"We'll have to strengthen our defences,"
Lord garlian announced.
"Yes we must," The council said.
One slim, brunnette lady spoke in a clear voice.
"To serve and protect Garlian's inhabitants!"
She cried.
"To serve and protect Garlian's inhabitants!"
The others echoed.
"Meeting adjournaled."
Lord Garlian declared.
I watched as the eldered white Lord Garlian hobble into the hallway,
with guardians flanking his sides.



"You can uhh, let go now?"
I asked when we reached my room.
"But-" he started.
Then I realised..
I didn't want him to let go.
I was scared.
Besides, I enjoyed his touch on my hand.
"Don't," I heard his sister hiss.
I felt warm and bubbly inside.
"Yessss!" I heard her exclaim.
"Huh?" was the only reply I could think of.
"What?" Damien asked.
"Look at your arm," she snickered.
"Both of you."
I followed her gaze and looked over at my right arm.
Nothing.
I turned to look at my other arm.
And gasped.
On my upper arm,
a tatooed heart the size of a grape was glowing faintly on its own.
It was mesmerising to watch.
I traced it with the tip of my index finger, making my insides feeling warm and tingly.

I lifted my head slowly,
just in time to see Damien do the same.
We both gasped when we realized both of us had it.
And then I noticed something else.
A minature figure of a centaur and a fox was inside the middle of the heart.
We turned to Diana,
who was still gazing at us in adoration.
"What-" I said,
and Damien continued.
"Is the meaning of this?"
He demanded.
She slapped her forehead comically.
"Let me show you.."
She said.
Slowly, she waved her hands about,
and a misty shape took form within her palms.
We watched slowly as two figures formed.
And then our eyes widened.



A shape of a centaur and a fox formed.
Their hearts flew out of their bodies and joined as one.
And it multiplied by two, and floated back to the figures.
When no one spoke,
Diana said "You two are really slow.."
She let her hands drop by her sides,
and the figures, mist and all, dissapeared.
I waited for an explanation.
"Your hands," She asked.
We placed our hands in hers.
She took them and placed my hand in his.
Warmness flushed in,
and my whole body tingled.
I turned to see the heart and gasped.
It was glowing in pink,
glowing brighter and brighter.
And it looked as if it was beating;
it moved on its own and contracted and so on.

"You two are fated lovers,"
She told us.
Well, that's a start,
I thought.
But my cheeks flushed.
"Couldn't you guys feel it?"
She asked.
We nodded sheepishly.
Truth was,
I didn't know why I was feeling like that.
Well, now that I know..
I felt a little embarrassed.
"Well, it's time you should get some sleep,"
She said, facing me.

I nodded, still embarrassed.
She took a step towards her brother,
but he shook his head.
"I'll keep an eye for Garnies,"
He said.
"I'd sleep there,"
He said, pointing to the sattin couch at the end of the room.
She nodded and left.
"It's okay, go to sleep. Everything will be alright."
He told me before heading to the couch.
And I flung myself across the bed,
and closed my eyes.
So many things had happened.
So many things have changed.
One thing I was sure of..
I wouldn't lead a normal life that I used to anymore.
But that wasn't going to stop me from having fun.
And with that,
I drifted into a peaceful sleep.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009