<body>
BECAUSE hating me
won't make you pretty.

The penholder ♥;

♥May-belle♥ (:
ballet Pictures, Images and Photos

Officially 15. :D
Schooling in Regent secondary.(:
M&d.♥

My wants & loves♥

I LOVE♥ x
My dears♥ x
I LOVE x

I WANT♥ x
My candy x
Money! x
A job! x
Candy! :D x
Awesome ginormous cute fluffy teddybear!x
Travel to Japan, Korea, Australia.. Europe..? Etc. x
And everything else that I want.(: x
Squabbles!♥

Please comment(:.
(width: up to 180)

Dears♥;

Blog♥ | Story♥

MY SUNSHINE: (click on the x's)
x Because I'm Everything w/o You
x The Pieces Of My Heart
x Keep Holding On
x Randomised
x Give Me Back My Heart
x Is This The End?
x Now You Gonna Miss My Love
x Now You Gonna Miss My Love, x
x The Porcelain Doll
x My Dirty Lil' Secret V.1
x My Dirty Lil' Secret V.2
x Plastic Friendship
x This Innocence Is Brillant
x All Good Things Come To An End

story Mabel's♥
Dear Mic Dear♥
Darling Becky♥
story Latte's.
Story Mic's.
Dearie Didi♥

Previous chapters♥

Banner
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13


xoxo!♥

Designer: lil.queens
Picture: selfhaircuts | yayu
Background: lazee:D
Host: photobucket | imageshack
Free Cursors
Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Chapter twelve.

[Confrontation.]



Damien looked at me with a confused yet concerned look.
"What is it?" he asked.
"I have this friend," I started, thinking of what I should and should not reveal.
"Go on," he urged, as we started walking into a more deserted road.
I started explaining everything the Cedric had told me,
about the Garnies chasing me in his dreams,
about the fear I experienced when I thought of the scenario,
and the confusion as to why Cedric had dreamt about such things.

He seemed to ponder about it for a moment,
with his hands poised in the air,
ready to open a portal.
"Like I have said before, they do have the ability to appear in your dreams,"
he mumured, taking me by the hand and leading me into the portal.
"But the thing that puzzles me is that the Garnies chose to show it to him.."
he stated, trailing off.
I nodded my head, trying my very best to make sense of everything.
I chewed on my lower lip thoughtfully,
and allowed him to bring me to the most magical place I like,
Alaynia falls.


He sat down at our favourite spot, a spot near the edge of the lake,
yet sheltered by a large ancient tree, with a little hollow of a cave-like structure.
"Layla.." He said, looking up into my eyes.
My head shot up, eager to hear his conclusion.
"I think your friend has some special kind of relationship with you."
He spoke, his eyebrows knitting together.
From the tone of his voice, I could tell that he did not like that thought very much.
"We have been close friends, actually," I mumured,
deciding to tell him the truth.
"What-" he began, but was interrupted by the sound of footsteps.

Damien got defensive almost immediately.
He got up and stood before me protectively, ready to phase if necessary.
I crouched low behind him, my heart pounding furiously.
That was when I saw him.
Emerald green eyes and long blonde hair,
it was Cedric himself.
He had noticed my presence,
along with Damien's.
His confused look changed to a furious look within seconds.
Cedric stormed up towards Damien,
hand outstretched, ready to push him out of the way.
Damien, on the other hand, transformed into the snow-white fox that
I had seen the first time I met him.
He bared his fangs and his fur bristled.
Cedric seemed to stop for a moment, unsure of what to do.
It seemed like Cedric figured that if he did not attempt to harm any of us,
nothing bad would happen to him.
He raised his hands in surrender, his eyes looking to the sides.
"I won't harm her," he stated.
Damien looked up to me and I nodded stiffly.
He then phased back, eying Cedric cautiously.

Cedric broke the ice first.
"Who are you?" he asked coldly.
"I am Layla's.." Damien trailed off,
having difficulty picking out the correct word.
"what you guys may call a boyfriend.."
he finished lamely.
I noticed Cedric's jaw clench, and then the tensing of Damien's muscles.
"What about you?" Damien questioned.
"Well, so am I," he challenged back.


I stared in shock.
"No you're not," I stated.
Damien turned to me, his face portraying disbelief yet the pain in his eyes were evident.
"We're not, he's just saying that. We've been close friends but
that doesn't mean that we're actually together."
I couldn't help but to sound bitchy,
but the fact that Cedric could have said such a thing made my blood boil.
Still, I could not ignore the stinging pain in my chest when I saw the hurt in his eyes.
"Look, Cedric, I don't mean to be mean but come on,"
I said, knowing that I would regret it if I ever lost this friendship.
"But you know that I love you,"
he stated stubbornly.
"I do, but I have never felt that way, Cedric.."
I tried to reduce the harshness in my tone.

"I thought that we might have had a chance to.. Y'know, get together.."
he mumbled, mostly to himself.
This was where Damien interjected.
"I'm sorry, but Layla and I have been fated, actually.
it is only in due time that you would find your true love,"
he stated in a matter-of-fact way.
"I guess," he said,
turning his back against us and tripping on the roots of the ancient tree.
"Ouch," he muttered, trying to get up.
"By the way," Damien said, focusing on Cedric.
"Yeah?" Cedric asked, rubbing his sore buttocks.
"How did you get in here in the first place?"
I looked at Cedric, eager to know too.
"That.. Is rather confusing to me, I'm trying to figure it out too,"
Cedric admitted simply.

"Could it be.. That you are actually one of us?"
Damien concluded, his eyes widening as he scrutinized Cedric.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011