<body>
BECAUSE hating me
won't make you pretty.

The penholder ♥;

♥May-belle♥ (:
ballet Pictures, Images and Photos

Officially 15. :D
Schooling in Regent secondary.(:
M&d.♥

My wants & loves♥

I LOVE♥ x
My dears♥ x
I LOVE x

I WANT♥ x
My candy x
Money! x
A job! x
Candy! :D x
Awesome ginormous cute fluffy teddybear!x
Travel to Japan, Korea, Australia.. Europe..? Etc. x
And everything else that I want.(: x
Squabbles!♥

Please comment(:.
(width: up to 180)

Dears♥;

Blog♥ | Story♥

MY SUNSHINE: (click on the x's)
x Because I'm Everything w/o You
x The Pieces Of My Heart
x Keep Holding On
x Randomised
x Give Me Back My Heart
x Is This The End?
x Now You Gonna Miss My Love
x Now You Gonna Miss My Love, x
x The Porcelain Doll
x My Dirty Lil' Secret V.1
x My Dirty Lil' Secret V.2
x Plastic Friendship
x This Innocence Is Brillant
x All Good Things Come To An End

story Mabel's♥
Dear Mic Dear♥
Darling Becky♥
story Latte's.
Story Mic's.
Dearie Didi♥

Previous chapters♥

Banner
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13


xoxo!♥

Designer: lil.queens
Picture: selfhaircuts | yayu
Background: lazee:D
Host: photobucket | imageshack
Free Cursors
Thursday, October 1, 2009

Chapter one.

[Introduction]


Everything was dark.
The wind was screaming eerily and the leaves rustled under its touch.
The ground was wet and moist,
and a chill ran down my spine.
A hazy fog seemed to be surrounding me.
I squinted my eyes to make out what was around me.



"Layla..." The wind chorused.
I jumped at the sound of my name as I saw a figure up ahead,
approaching me.
It was staring past me, looking at who-knows-what.
I clasped my mouth when I managed to catch a glimpse of its face,
attempting to prevent myself from screaming.
The creature had brilliant ice-blue eyes,
creamy-coloured skin and long, curly red-brown hair that hung until her hips.



Her nose settled between her eyes and pink-tainted lips nicely.
She looked exactly like me.
And her body..
She was naked, but her hair covered most of her body.
She had something strapped over her bare shoulders,
containing dozens and dozens of golden arrows.
Admist her little palms, she held a magnificent golden bow.
The bow itself was well-sculpted and had a goddess figure carved along the front.
Her lower body was of a horse.
A centaur..?



She stomped her hoof down abruptly, breaking my train of thought.
Her horse-like body was caramel coloured, and she had a tail of the same red-brown of her hair which swished about.
"Who are you..?" I asked through trembling lips.
She didn't turn to look at me.
Instead, sensing something, she galloped past me,
and disappeared right into the woods.



She didn't notice me.
But why?



"Layla.. Layla.. Layla.."
Who was calling me?
I woke up drenched in sweat.



What did that weirdass dream mean?



Hi, my name is Layla.
I am 16 this year and I attend school at Redilth High.
I am truly blessed to have Sarah, Cedric and Hannah as friends.
Hannah and Cedric were my childhood friends.
We used to be such childish, immature brats.
We were 5, then.
They would always know when I'm feeling depressed or lonely.
We will always go through thick and thin together as one.

Moving on to Sarah.
She's like another version of me.
We're so alike most of the time,
it's cool, you know.

I live in a modern type of house at Trindle Avenue.
It;s just your typical normal house with a kitchen, living room, 4 bedrooms and such.
Being an animal lover, my house is stocked with pets.
Dogs, rats, rabbits, you name them.
I got to choose a dog for myself when I was 14.
She had cuppocino-coloured fur and warm, brown eyes.
Doesn't bark much. [Which is a very good thing.]
I named her Amber.
She follows me all around the house like the good dog she is.

And then there's my pet duck, Candy.
She's usually found lazing in the front yard,
surprising anyone who passed by.
Not everyone would keep pet ducks as pets, you know.

On rainy days as such,
she'd stay indoors.
Whereas on sunny days she'd waddle around the knee-deep pond Dad built this summer.
Candy absolutely loves attention.
Even if you don't praise her at least once a day,
she might ignore you.
That's what she's like.
Little Miss Attention-seeker.

Thursday, October 01, 2009