<body>
BECAUSE hating me
won't make you pretty.

The penholder ♥;

♥May-belle♥ (:
ballet Pictures, Images and Photos

Officially 15. :D
Schooling in Regent secondary.(:
M&d.♥

My wants & loves♥

I LOVE♥ x
My dears♥ x
I LOVE x

I WANT♥ x
My candy x
Money! x
A job! x
Candy! :D x
Awesome ginormous cute fluffy teddybear!x
Travel to Japan, Korea, Australia.. Europe..? Etc. x
And everything else that I want.(: x
Squabbles!♥

Please comment(:.
(width: up to 180)

Dears♥;

Blog♥ | Story♥

MY SUNSHINE: (click on the x's)
x Because I'm Everything w/o You
x The Pieces Of My Heart
x Keep Holding On
x Randomised
x Give Me Back My Heart
x Is This The End?
x Now You Gonna Miss My Love
x Now You Gonna Miss My Love, x
x The Porcelain Doll
x My Dirty Lil' Secret V.1
x My Dirty Lil' Secret V.2
x Plastic Friendship
x This Innocence Is Brillant
x All Good Things Come To An End

story Mabel's♥
Dear Mic Dear♥
Darling Becky♥
story Latte's.
Story Mic's.
Dearie Didi♥

Previous chapters♥

Banner
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13


xoxo!♥

Designer: lil.queens
Picture: selfhaircuts | yayu
Background: lazee:D
Host: photobucket | imageshack
Free Cursors
Wednesday, September 30, 2009

MYTH TO REALITY.
Prolouge.




I awoke, feeling the wind whipping on my face.
I inhaled the earthy-rich scent,
looking around me, dazed.
I was being surrounded by trees, trees, and more trees.
So I was proably in a forest, more or less.
How did I end up here,
I had no idea.
I could hear the sound of dried leaves being trampled on and twigs crunching.

I shifted my gaze to look at the moving shadow that was advancing towards me.
A strong sense of evil cloaked the surrounding.
My mind registered that I was scared.
I wanted to follow my instincts that were screaming in my head.

Run, run, run, you dumbass, run!

It shrieked at me.
My body suddenly felt like granite, weighing tonnes.
My feet felt like lead.
My eyes locked on what was coming for me.

Something evil.
Something scary.
Something huge.
Something vicious.
And it was coming for me.

I sucked in a breath, bracing myself for what seemed like hours.
Afterwhich, a hand of ceramic-white appeared out of the leaves as it brushed the remaining leaves away, revealing its body.
The leaves rustled in protest, but gave way.

Her snake-like body swivelled around her, while her eyes glistened with pure excitement.
Or pleasure.
She had jet-black, long unkempt hair, and razor sharp fangs and nails or claws.
She glared at me with her vicious, bloodshot eyes.
She flicked out her fork-like tongue out and licked her lips.
Pointing her finger at me, she beckoned me over, swishing her tail from side to side.

And when my feet remained planted on the ground,
she shifted her body slightly, and looked like she was about to lunge at me.
Fear gripped me, clenching and unclenching my fists.
Biting my lower lip to keep me calm.
My stomach began to twist and untwist in fear.
I wanted to scream for help, but a lump had formed in my throat.

"Come..." the serpent demon beckoned again, her voice eerie, hoarse and low.
I gasped in horror as she straightened herself, towering me.
She then slid closer and closer..
Nearer, nearer..

-End of prolouge-

Wednesday, September 30, 2009