<body>
BECAUSE hating me
won't make you pretty.

The penholder ♥;

♥May-belle♥ (:
ballet Pictures, Images and Photos

Officially 15. :D
Schooling in Regent secondary.(:
M&d.♥

My wants & loves♥

I LOVE♥ x
My dears♥ x
I LOVE x

I WANT♥ x
My candy x
Money! x
A job! x
Candy! :D x
Awesome ginormous cute fluffy teddybear!x
Travel to Japan, Korea, Australia.. Europe..? Etc. x
And everything else that I want.(: x
Squabbles!♥

Please comment(:.
(width: up to 180)

Dears♥;

Blog♥ | Story♥

MY SUNSHINE: (click on the x's)
x Because I'm Everything w/o You
x The Pieces Of My Heart
x Keep Holding On
x Randomised
x Give Me Back My Heart
x Is This The End?
x Now You Gonna Miss My Love
x Now You Gonna Miss My Love, x
x The Porcelain Doll
x My Dirty Lil' Secret V.1
x My Dirty Lil' Secret V.2
x Plastic Friendship
x This Innocence Is Brillant
x All Good Things Come To An End

story Mabel's♥
Dear Mic Dear♥
Darling Becky♥
story Latte's.
Story Mic's.
Dearie Didi♥

Previous chapters♥

Banner
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13


xoxo!♥

Designer: lil.queens
Picture: selfhaircuts | yayu
Background: lazee:D
Host: photobucket | imageshack
Free Cursors
Friday, October 2, 2009

Chapter two.

[Party]



I took a deep breath to steady myself and trudged foward to that grand-looking house.
I was definitely NOT used to wearing fancy dresses and such outside.
(I'm too self-concious, okay?)
But then again, it's embarrassing.
(To me, it is.)
I tightened my grip around the present I was clutching within my palms.
Steady yourself. You can do this.
(Seriously, what's with the pep talk?
They are my friends.)
This better be good..



My sister had dolled me up and I felt like one of those over-sized dolls.
The gush of people chattering happily amongst themselves could be heard from where I was standing.
I took one step closer to the doorstep and fished my cellphone out.
Little-Miss-Birthday-girl would not have heard her own doorbell in that ginormous house of hers.
Well, Sarah had a biiigggggggg house.
I punched in Sarah's number and took another breath.
"Hello?" She picked up on the first ring.
"Ding dong," I said.
I heard her giggle before I'd hung up.

Afterwhich the grand-looking oak door swung open,
and my eyes met Sarah's.
"Happy Birthday!" I exclaimed,
leaning in towards the happy birthday girl and hugged her.
Her house was sleek and spacious.
A mansionate, they call it.
[2-story houses]
Her house was twice as big as mine.
And it had a awesome pool at the backyard.
She hugged me back.
"Thank you!" she squealed.
I handed her the heart-printed wrapped box.
"Here, I hope you like it. I thought it'd suit you."
She looked up and met my gaze.
"Hey gorgeous, why don't you come on in?"
She teased.
I shrugged as I slid past her.

"Nice dress," I commented as she closed the door.
"You like it?" she asked, being pleased with herself.
"Love it." I corrected, returning her smile.
"Layla!" Someone exclaimed, waving frantically to get my attention.
"Hannah!" I breathed.
We closed in with a few long strides.
Then we hugged.
Pulling me from our embrace, she met my gaze.
"You like my hair?" She asked, jumping with excitement.
"Absolutely," I smiled.
She had her hair buned up neatly at the side with a big pink bow encasted on it,
letting her ponytail underneath flow right under from it.
"Awesome," She beamed.
"Where's Cedric?" I asked, my eyes scanning through the crowd.
"Oohh I don't know," She said, an impish grin plastered on her lips.
"Oh come on," I rolled my eyes, punching her playfully on her arm.
"Don't think I don't know anything. Poetry, hmmmm?" She teased.



Poetry.
Cedric often placed a poem in my locker or something on special occassions.
It was so like Hannah to know about these stuff.
"Hmph." I snorted, rolling my eyes once more.
"Can I borrow Layla for a bit?" Someone asked.
We turned around and Hannah gasped.
Then she elbowed me, winking.
'Your prince charming is here,' She mouthed.
"Shut up!" I hissed at her, pushing her away.
After re-arranging her expression,
she turned to face Cedric.
"You can return her when you're done," She said,
snickering as she went away.

Issues.
That girl had many issues.
Sometimes I wished I could tape her mouth shut.
Like that can keep her from talking long.
Cedric was a close friend of mine that I enjoy hanging out with.
Though many mistake that I have feelings for him.
Gossips and all that.
News travels, you know.

"Layla?" his voice interrupted my internal nonsense.
"Huh?" I blinked, trying to remember if he had even spoken in the first place.
"I said, let's go outside." He said, gesturing to the door not far away from where we were standing.
That door led to a small garden Sarah's family owns.
"Okay," I agreed, nodding.
He turned around and I tailed him.
We sat on the wooden bench in front of the small water-fountain.
There was a dimly-lit lamp post beside  the bench, but still.
The moonlight made everything so magical.
He started talking at once.
One thing I liked was how easy it was for us to communicate.
He's a natural talker.
Ha, natural.

The door opened and my head snapped up.
"Want some food?" Faye asked.
Faye was Sarah's cousin.
"I brought you some," She continued,
placing a plate full of finger food.
"Thanks," I murmured.
She smiled and nodded.
"Tell me if you need anything," she said before leaving.
"Aren't you hungry?" I asked Cedric.
"Now that you've mentioned it.." he replied,
grabbing a fork and reached out to the nearest fishball on the edge of the plate.
My fork beat him there.
"Now you see it," I said, piercing my fork into the fishball.
"Now you don't," I said teasingly, popping the fishball into my mouth.

He laughed.
"Like that can stop me from eating,"
I grinned as I watched him go for a second attempt.
We took our time to eat,
laughing here and then.
"Let's go to the pool," I suggested.
"Sure thing.." he mumbled.
A servant greeted us on our way there.
"Juice or tea?" She asked.
"Juice," I said, smiling.
"Make that two," he said, smiling.
She faced the tray that held juice glasses in it.
We took a glass each, thanked her and continued walking.
Settling on the chairs under a giant umbrella,
I heaved a sigh and looked up at Cedric.
"Cheers," I said, holding out my glass.
"Cheers," he said, clinking his glass to mine.


That was when I felt something,
luring me to the edge of the darkness.
My gaze zeroed on the weird shadow in the dark greenery that surrounded the fence.
I felt my instincts pulling me to that certain area.
"S'cuse me," I said, stading up.
He looked confused.
"I won't be long," I assured him,
before looking into his worried eyes.
"Relax. I'm gonna be fine." I reassured him.
He nodded, and continued sipping his juice,
whereas I set off to that mysterious shadow.

Friday, October 02, 2009