<body>
BECAUSE hating me
won't make you pretty.

The penholder ♥;

♥May-belle♥ (:
ballet Pictures, Images and Photos

Officially 15. :D
Schooling in Regent secondary.(:
M&d.♥

My wants & loves♥

I LOVE♥ x
My dears♥ x
I LOVE x

I WANT♥ x
My candy x
Money! x
A job! x
Candy! :D x
Awesome ginormous cute fluffy teddybear!x
Travel to Japan, Korea, Australia.. Europe..? Etc. x
And everything else that I want.(: x
Squabbles!♥

Please comment(:.
(width: up to 180)

Dears♥;

Blog♥ | Story♥

MY SUNSHINE: (click on the x's)
x Because I'm Everything w/o You
x The Pieces Of My Heart
x Keep Holding On
x Randomised
x Give Me Back My Heart
x Is This The End?
x Now You Gonna Miss My Love
x Now You Gonna Miss My Love, x
x The Porcelain Doll
x My Dirty Lil' Secret V.1
x My Dirty Lil' Secret V.2
x Plastic Friendship
x This Innocence Is Brillant
x All Good Things Come To An End

story Mabel's♥
Dear Mic Dear♥
Darling Becky♥
story Latte's.
Story Mic's.
Dearie Didi♥

Previous chapters♥

Banner
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13


xoxo!♥

Designer: lil.queens
Picture: selfhaircuts | yayu
Background: lazee:D
Host: photobucket | imageshack
Free Cursors
Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Chapter five.

[Alaynia falls]



After some time,
I looked up from his furry neck.
The trees around us seemed to lessen until it was sparse.
Each tree stood around a good milestone or so.
That was when Damien slowed down.
He stopped and bent low, and I hopped off his back gently,
inhaling the fresh scent of water and lush, green grass.

I took a few steps forward, and gasped when I saw what was ahead.
"Beautiful, isn't it?" A voice asked.
I spun around,
and my gaze zeroed in on Damien.
"Oh, um, yeah. It's really peaceful here." I stammered,
noticing how nervous I felt when I'm with him.
Despite my nervousness, I felt secure and at ease.
Odd.
"Well, it should be."
He said, surpressing a smile.
He lifted a canopy of leaves and such, and we faced paradise.
Okay, maybe I was exaggerating.
But still, the scenery was beautiful.
My eyes wandered around,
shocked to see what was there.
"Unicorns?" I asked, dumbfounded.
"Yeah, unicorns. Wonderful creatures, they are." He said.
"Come on," He said, pulling me by my arm.
"O-okaayyy," I said, hurrying to match his stride.

In front of us was a waterfall, decorated with mother nature.
I heard delighted laughter,
so my eyes scanned the place.
My gaze settled on a small group of females were,
splashing each other playfully in the water.
With a flick, and a splash, one of the girls jumped out from the water,
and splashed back down.
I noticed something.
The girl had a long, colourful, tail.
A mermaid?
At this place?
Wow, this place just gets better and better.
First, I find myself waking up and coming face-to-face with a demon.
And then some handsome young lad sweeps me off my feet,
and escapes the scene of the demon's clutches.
Then here we are, at this enchanted place,
full of mythical creatures.

How can it get any better than this?
So much to ponder about.
If reality was filled with mythical creatures of such..
Then there wouldn't be a need for dreamland, eh?
Fairy tales and such, too.
I supressed a smile to myself.
This was so awesomeeee.
If this was a dream,
I wouldn't want to wake up.
At least, not yet.



"Layla," someone whispered.
I turned my head over dreamily,
and immediately shock washed over my face.
He must have noticed,
for he said,
"Come on, it's okay."
I looked up to the now 190cm tall Damien.
The sun glared into my eyes.
"Argh, my eyes!"
I groaned in protest.
He chuckled.
"Come on now. I'll help you up."
He said, extending his hand to me.

Horse riding..
In this dress?!
I looked down at myself,
but to my surprise,
I wasn't wearing my cocktail dress for the party anymore.
"Where's my dress..?" I asked stubborny.
"Well, you will never know for sure. You'd probably find it when you return to Earth,"
He said.
"How could you be sure?"
I asked.
"Well.. I sorta have a feeling it would be."
"Oh." I said, and looked back to a Damien sitting on a magnificent unicorn.

Spiral horn twisting out from its forehead;
White, silky flowing mane and tail.
And the softest touch of pastel white covered its whole body.
Shiny, black hooves stood above the lush, green grass.
I met its warm, brown gaze.
Magnificent, indeed.

"So.. Beautiful." I sighed.
He nodded, smiling charmingly.
I let my fingers trace the contours of the horse's face.
It nuzzled its muzzle against my palm.
"Pretty girl," I cooed.
"Isn't she?" He asked.
"Yeah, she is." I agreed.

"And now, would you finally be interested to take a ride with me?" He asked.
"Ummm, uhh.. Sure." I replied unsteadily.
I thought I'd caught a glimpse of him smirking, but I can't be sure.
He lifted me off my feet and settled me in front of him.
 He then put his arms around the reins,
enclosing me in a warm embrace while doing so.
I felt my cheeks flush vigorously and-
Wait, what, reins?
Where and when did he get those reins from?
I decided to shut my mouth up from asking stupid questions and making a fool out of myself.
"And now.." he whispered.
"Let's tour around," he said, his voice barely a whisper.

Together, we rode off into the sunset.


Wednesday, October 07, 2009