<body>
BECAUSE hating me
won't make you pretty.

The penholder ♥;

♥May-belle♥ (:
ballet Pictures, Images and Photos

Officially 15. :D
Schooling in Regent secondary.(:
M&d.♥

My wants & loves♥

I LOVE♥ x
My dears♥ x
I LOVE x

I WANT♥ x
My candy x
Money! x
A job! x
Candy! :D x
Awesome ginormous cute fluffy teddybear!x
Travel to Japan, Korea, Australia.. Europe..? Etc. x
And everything else that I want.(: x
Squabbles!♥

Please comment(:.
(width: up to 180)

Dears♥;

Blog♥ | Story♥

MY SUNSHINE: (click on the x's)
x Because I'm Everything w/o You
x The Pieces Of My Heart
x Keep Holding On
x Randomised
x Give Me Back My Heart
x Is This The End?
x Now You Gonna Miss My Love
x Now You Gonna Miss My Love, x
x The Porcelain Doll
x My Dirty Lil' Secret V.1
x My Dirty Lil' Secret V.2
x Plastic Friendship
x This Innocence Is Brillant
x All Good Things Come To An End

story Mabel's♥
Dear Mic Dear♥
Darling Becky♥
story Latte's.
Story Mic's.
Dearie Didi♥

Previous chapters♥

Banner
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13


xoxo!♥

Designer: lil.queens
Picture: selfhaircuts | yayu
Background: lazee:D
Host: photobucket | imageshack
Free Cursors
Saturday, November 7, 2009

Chapter eleven.

[Jealousy.]




"Layla, Layla? Layla, wake up!"
My eyes fluttered open and I stared straight into Cedric's face.
"Gah! Gave me a heart attack!"
I screamed, scrambling to my feet.
"You scared me more,"
He mumbled.
"Oh, about that, sorry."
I said, scratching my head.
"I forgot to tell you.."
"Huh?"
I asked.
"Actually I think in my dream.. It was you running away, not me."
"What?"
"I was being you,"
he explained.
I froze.
If I was him in his dreams..
Why were those Garnies..
Showing him this?
That means he's not a centaur, is he?
So many questions..
My cell rang.
"Hang on a minute,"
I said, reaching for my phone.

"LAYLAAAAAAAA!"
Hannah screamed through the line.
I squeezed my eyes shut as I held my phone away from me.
"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOUUUU?!"
"What time were we supposed to meet again?"
I asked sheepishly.
"12.30!"
Eh.
I glanced at the clock that hung on Cedric's wall.
1.20pm.
"EHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!!!!! IT'S 1-"
I started, but she screamed back.
"YESSSS. You were supposed to meet me here an hour ago!"
Geez.
Nowonder she was so worked up.

I looked over to Cedric,
who gave a 'sorry' look.
"Okay, I'm really sorry, I'd rush over right now,"
"You'd betterrrrr!"
She warned.
I sighed and hung up.
"Well, I better get going,"
I told Cedric.
I took my groceries from his fridge,
and handbag and cell.
"Bye," Cedric called, waving from his door.
I smiled as I hurried down the pavement.


"Lay-la,"
Hannah said, tapping her foot.
"Sorry,"
I mumbled as I quickly unlocked my front door and walked in.
"You should've called if you were gonna be late,"
She snapped.
"I uh, bumped into Cedric and went to his house and fainted,"
I explained as I stuffed the groceries into the fridge.
"You whaaaaaat?!"
She went wide-eyed at me.
And then realization hit me.
"S'cuse me for a bit,"
I said, running into my room and slamming the door shut behind me.
Nana looked confused, but I ignored her.
I plunged my hand into my pocket only to realize it was empty.
Danggit, Layla, you have to tell Damien now!
Where could you have put it?
I patted my pockets,
but they were all empty.

I rummaged my bag and still couldn't find it.
"Layla?"
Hannah called, pounding on my door.
"Just a minute!"
I called back.
I thought hard.
No, I didn't throw it anywhere.
I remembered before I left my house it was in my pocket.
My pocket!
It probably dropped out when I fainted!
I reached for my cell when it rang.
"Layla, I uh, found something on my floor,"
Cedric said.
"Who's Damien?"
He asked.
Oh no.
"There was this message thinngy,"
He started.
"What did it say?!"
"Layla, are you alright? I sensed something wrong. .... Damien."
I gasped.
"Who's Damien?"
he probed.
"He likes you, doesn't he?"
he accused.
"It's a long story and-"
I said, but cut off my sentence.
"Cedric, are you jealous?"
I asked.
"N-n-no, whoever said that I was jealous?"
"I'm not jealous,"
"No I'm not."
"I'm telling you, I'm not jeal-"
He blabbered, but I cut him off.
"Why are you being so defensive..?"
"Fine, I admit it! I .."
he began.
"Who's Damien?"
he questioned again.
"Don't change the subject."
"I.. I.. I like you. Ever since we became friends,"
he said.
.
.
.

"Laylaaaaaa!"
Hannah's voice cut me off my internal blabber.
"Um Cedric, could you meet me at macdonald's with that thing now?"
I asked.
"O-okay.."
I hung up.
I flung open the door and grabbed Hannah's arm and dashed out of the house.
"What the?"
She began.
"Not now,"
I told her.

As we got nearer, I slowed down.
Man, my stamina has improved!
I looked at Hannah,
who looked like she had just ran a marathon.
Well, I guess she just did.
She was panting and looked so tired.
Well, on the other hand, I felt energetic.
And that I felt that I could run more.
Maybe it had something to do with being a centaur.
"Layla, don't tell me you took drugsssss,"
Hannah told me in between pants.
I smiled and shook my head.
"I wouldn't do such a stupid thing,"
"Layla!"
Cedric called.
I turned over to see him on a bicycle.
"Here,"
he said, pushing the gadget into my palms.
"Thanks,"
"No problem."

"Uhhh.. Will someone explain what is going on?"
Hannah began.
"I'll explain soon, right now I need to go home,"
I said.
"But we just got here!"
She exclaimed.
"And I hadn't eaten lunch yet,"
she complained.
"Well, how about this. Since Cedric is free, he can accompany you,"
I said, looking from Hannah to Cedric.
Her eyes lit up at once.
I smirked.
I knew Hannah had liked Cedric after all.


Once I was out of sight,
I fished out the gadget.
5 new messages.
Wow.
I read each of them guiltily.

-Layla, are you alright? I sensed something wrong.
Damien.
-Layla? Are you alright?
Damien.
-Layla, we're all worried, please answer!
Dianna.
-Damien is very stressed right now, he told us he will come to you personally if something really happens.
Dianna.
-Hang on Layla, I'm coming,
Damien.

I felt my heard throb in pain.
I didn't want to cause them burden, nor worry..
"Layla!"
I heard the pattering of footsteps.
I turned around to face Damien.
His eyebrows were pulled down,
and his eyes were filled with worry.
I felt my eyes tear.
"Damien!"
I exclaimed.
He ran towards me and hugged me tightly,
afraid to lose me.
"I'm okay, actually,"
I assured him.
"Are you sure? But I sensed that you were scared.."
he trailed off.
"I couldn't imagine what would have caused you so much fear.."
I patted his back.
"Well, I needed to talk to you about that.."
I began.
Credits to Mic dear for inspiration in this chapter!(:




Saturday, November 07, 2009