<body>
BECAUSE hating me
won't make you pretty.

The penholder ♥;

♥May-belle♥ (:
ballet Pictures, Images and Photos

Officially 15. :D
Schooling in Regent secondary.(:
M&d.♥

My wants & loves♥

I LOVE♥ x
My dears♥ x
I LOVE x

I WANT♥ x
My candy x
Money! x
A job! x
Candy! :D x
Awesome ginormous cute fluffy teddybear!x
Travel to Japan, Korea, Australia.. Europe..? Etc. x
And everything else that I want.(: x
Squabbles!♥

Please comment(:.
(width: up to 180)

Dears♥;

Blog♥ | Story♥

MY SUNSHINE: (click on the x's)
x Because I'm Everything w/o You
x The Pieces Of My Heart
x Keep Holding On
x Randomised
x Give Me Back My Heart
x Is This The End?
x Now You Gonna Miss My Love
x Now You Gonna Miss My Love, x
x The Porcelain Doll
x My Dirty Lil' Secret V.1
x My Dirty Lil' Secret V.2
x Plastic Friendship
x This Innocence Is Brillant
x All Good Things Come To An End

story Mabel's♥
Dear Mic Dear♥
Darling Becky♥
story Latte's.
Story Mic's.
Dearie Didi♥

Previous chapters♥

Banner
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13


xoxo!♥

Designer: lil.queens
Picture: selfhaircuts | yayu
Background: lazee:D
Host: photobucket | imageshack
Free Cursors
Monday, November 2, 2009

Chapter ten.

[Panic.]


"Honey, can you help me buy some groceries?"
My mother asked as I stepped into the living room.
"Sure, mum. I'd get changed,"
I said as I headed back to my room.
"Here's the list, and here's the money."
She said, following me.
"Leave it on my table,"
I said without glancing back.


I opened the door and started onto the wet pavement.
Huh, guess it had rained last night.
I shoved my hands into the pockets of my jacket as I hurried down the street.
Kindda chilly..
Well, I guess it would be, since winter's coming soon.
I stepped into the warm, small minimart.

I walked in between the aisles and out,
looking into the familiar shelves for the groceries.
I paid for them at the counter and walked out.
My handbag vibrated.
I stopped and peered into it.
My cell.

'Hey Layla, are you free today?
Hannah.'

'Yeah,' I texted back.
'Wanna have lunch together?'
She asked.
'What time and where? I'm craving for-'
I texted, so consumed in my own world that I didn't realise where I was heading.
I bumped into someone,
and he cried out.
'Ow! Hey-'
He stopped as he looked at me.
I looked up,
and saw the familiar face.

"Cedric? What are you doing here?"
.
.
.
.

"Yeah, see, I thought I needed to talk to you,"
He said, glancing around.
"Can we sit down somewhere?"
He asked, glancing around.
"Sure, how does macdonalds sound?"
I replied, gesturing to the nearby fast food outlet.
He nodded his head, and we walked silently.
We ordered a drink each and sat down outside the restaurant.
"Actually, I've been having some weird dreams,"
he told me.
"Like, what kind of dreams?"
I asked.
"I'm not really sure what's going on. All that I know is that something is coming for me,"
My heart skipped a beat.
"What?"
I asked in disbelief.
"No matter how much I run, they'd still chase me,"
he said.
I choked.
Hunted?
It cannot be..
Was Cedric a Centaur, too?
And that Garnies were hunting him?
'They have the ability to appear in your dreams,'
Damien had once said.
"Um, I need to show you something, too."
"What is it?"
I asked, sipping my green tea.
"You see, it's uh, at home."
"Oh."
"Could we go-"
he said, but I cut him off.
"Yeah, let's go now."
He smiled nervously as we stood up.


"Here," he said, handing me a piece of paper.
My heartbeat increased.
Long, unkempt hair.
Razor sharp fangs and fingernails.
Long, fork-like tongue and glistening red eyes.
Snake-like body..
"No,"
I gasped,
stumbling backwards.
"Layla?"
He asked.
I hit the edge of something and crumpled to the floor.
Garnies.
I must tell Damien..

Monday, November 02, 2009