<body>
BECAUSE hating me
won't make you pretty.

The penholder ♥;

♥May-belle♥ (:
ballet Pictures, Images and Photos

Officially 15. :D
Schooling in Regent secondary.(:
M&d.♥

My wants & loves♥

I LOVE♥ x
My dears♥ x
I LOVE x

I WANT♥ x
My candy x
Money! x
A job! x
Candy! :D x
Awesome ginormous cute fluffy teddybear!x
Travel to Japan, Korea, Australia.. Europe..? Etc. x
And everything else that I want.(: x
Squabbles!♥

Please comment(:.
(width: up to 180)

Dears♥;

Blog♥ | Story♥

MY SUNSHINE: (click on the x's)
x Because I'm Everything w/o You
x The Pieces Of My Heart
x Keep Holding On
x Randomised
x Give Me Back My Heart
x Is This The End?
x Now You Gonna Miss My Love
x Now You Gonna Miss My Love, x
x The Porcelain Doll
x My Dirty Lil' Secret V.1
x My Dirty Lil' Secret V.2
x Plastic Friendship
x This Innocence Is Brillant
x All Good Things Come To An End

story Mabel's♥
Dear Mic Dear♥
Darling Becky♥
story Latte's.
Story Mic's.
Dearie Didi♥

Previous chapters♥

Banner
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13


xoxo!♥

Designer: lil.queens
Picture: selfhaircuts | yayu
Background: lazee:D
Host: photobucket | imageshack
Free Cursors
Monday, October 26, 2009

Chapter nine.

[Home.]



I awoke to the smell of somone's cooking.
I flipped over on the bed, and my fingers pressed against something papery.
I turned my head around,
and saw a neatly folded piece of paper.


I smiled to myself as I sat on the bed,
and then realised something.
At one corner of my room was a new door.
A canopy of leaves covered it slightly.
Curious, I shuffled forward.
I swung the door open and..
wow.
It was a bathroom.
Let me rephrase,
a really high-class bathroom.
A glass bathtub..
But the frame was hollow,
how queer.


In between the glass panes were water and fishes.
Awesome!
And there was also a shower area.
It was glass-walled,
and shower points were everywhere.
The top, the sides.
And at the bottom it was also glass,
again with the fishes and stuff.
This is so cool!
I got myself a nice hot shower,
and grabbed a towel from the hook.
Then, I peered into a closet that faced the shower area.
This place just gets better and better..


I decided on a beige velvet turtle-neck,
with a pleated checkered skirt.
Satisfied, I walked out of the bathroom to my room.
And walked back in.
I glanced into the unique translucent mirror.
"My hair.." I mumbled,
walking to my dressing table.
Odd..
I thought.
Although I have never ever been here before,
it seemed like I'm very familiar in my room.
Not my room from Australia,
but my room here in Garlian.
I brushed my hair slowly,
deep in thought.

I propped myself and looked into the mirror.
Today is the day I'd return to Earth.
I reached my hand to my doorknob,
exhaled a sigh and turned it.
Diana greeted me first.
She was walking back and forth,
exchanging plates to and fro from the dining area to the cute little kitchen.
"Smells good," I commented as she passed by.
She supressed a grin.
I spotted Damien seated in the dining area.
He smiled and gestured me over.
"You smell like strawberries,"
He commented once I sat beside him.

"You don't like strawberries?"
I asked,
but he laughed.
"I do, I do, we all do,"
And then he added,
"If you wanna get home you better be quick,"
"Here," Diana said,
pushing me a plate of ham and cheese omelettes and some toast.


Soon, we were standing in front of a portal.
This portal was a permanent one in Garlian,
and only the inhabitants of Garlian could use it.
I hitched a ride from Damien, heehee.
"Well then sister, see you around,"
Diana said, hugging me.
I hugged her back.
"I'll miss you,"
I told her.
She nodded.
"I'd be with her for a bit,"
her brother told her.
"Sure, sure.." she replied,
smiling cheekily.

And then with Damien behind me,
I stepped into the portal.
It blurred and wobbled in sight.
I looked curiously around, this portal was a unique one;
not the temporary ones I had experienced.
 Damien entered, and the portal settled down.
We were now standing in a narrow passageway,
with two portals facing end-to-end.
 I'd be back to Earth within a few steps.
"Don't go out yet,"
He said, holding onto my arm.
He turned me around to face him.
"Keep this with you,"
he said as he pressed something small into my palm.
"What is it for?"
I asked.
"Use it to communicate with us,"
"Oh and uh.."
I looked at him questionally.
"Come back whenever you want,"

"That wasn't what you wanted to say," I told him.
Somehow I knew he had something else to say.
"O-o-of course,"
He stammered.
He took a deep breath to calm himself.
And without warning,
he pulled me to him,
and hugged me.
"I'll miss you,"
he whispered in my ear.
The tingly sensation started,
and my cheeks flushed.
When he was done, he pushed me gently into the portal.


My clothes melted,
and another fabric wrapped itself around me.
I landed on my feet as the cloth swung around me.
My cocktail dress.
That was when the gadget vibrated.
I lifted it up and saw a message.
Technology these days.
This was another version of a handphone, I guess.




Amazinggggg.
I walked back to the pool,
and Cedric stared.
"That was fast," He noted.
I smiled as I sat down.
I'd left my handbag here, too.
I looked at the phone-look-alike again.
It had Garlian's timezone on it.
And it had a translucent keypad.
I sipped on my wine,
savouring its unique taste.
That was when Sarah's voice rang through my head.
"Layla! Laylaaaaaaaaaaaa! Layyyyyylaaaaa!"
She shrieked,
runnning past a sea of people.
When I turned around,
I widened my eyes and turned back to run,
but she slammed onto me before I could do anything.

"Falling, Falliiiing!!!!"
I screamed, stumbling backwards due to the impact.
"Uh-oh."
She said before I crashed onto the floor,
with Sarah falling on top of me.
"Ow..."
I moaned.
"Ow ow ow ow owwww.."
"Get off me already!"
I complained,
trying to push her off me.
She got to her feet and helped me up.
"Now what was THAT for?"
I said numbly.
"I liked your present."
She said sheepishly.

"Oh god,"
I said,
feigning sarcasm.
I yawned.
"I think I'm gonna go home now,"
I told her in between yawns.
"So soon?"
"Yeah, it's been a long day."
I took my handbag and excused myself.



I thanked Sarah's cousin, Andy,
who'd offered to drive me home.
I closed the door and walked up the little pavillon into my front lawn.
Home sweet home.
I unlocked my door and closed it behind.
"Amber!"
I couldn't sound happier.
"Oh Amber,"
I sighed,
scooping her up and carried her all the way to my bedroom.
Having closed the door behind me,
I looked longingly into my bed.

How much I've missed my room,
I thought.
I climbed onto my bed,
and placed my handbag and the Garlian cell on my bedside table.
Amber jumped up on the bed and made herself comfortable.
And very soon,
we both drifted to sleep.


Monday, October 26, 2009