<body>
BECAUSE hating me
won't make you pretty.

The penholder ♥;

♥May-belle♥ (:
ballet Pictures, Images and Photos

Officially 15. :D
Schooling in Regent secondary.(:
M&d.♥

My wants & loves♥

I LOVE♥ x
My dears♥ x
I LOVE x

I WANT♥ x
My candy x
Money! x
A job! x
Candy! :D x
Awesome ginormous cute fluffy teddybear!x
Travel to Japan, Korea, Australia.. Europe..? Etc. x
And everything else that I want.(: x
Squabbles!♥

Please comment(:.
(width: up to 180)

Dears♥;

Blog♥ | Story♥

MY SUNSHINE: (click on the x's)
x Because I'm Everything w/o You
x The Pieces Of My Heart
x Keep Holding On
x Randomised
x Give Me Back My Heart
x Is This The End?
x Now You Gonna Miss My Love
x Now You Gonna Miss My Love, x
x The Porcelain Doll
x My Dirty Lil' Secret V.1
x My Dirty Lil' Secret V.2
x Plastic Friendship
x This Innocence Is Brillant
x All Good Things Come To An End

story Mabel's♥
Dear Mic Dear♥
Darling Becky♥
story Latte's.
Story Mic's.
Dearie Didi♥

Previous chapters♥

Banner
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13


xoxo!♥

Designer: lil.queens
Picture: selfhaircuts | yayu
Background: lazee:D
Host: photobucket | imageshack
Free Cursors
Monday, October 12, 2009

Chapter six

[Garlian]



"I'm beat," I complained.
"Which way's home?" I asked.
Damien opened his mouth to speak,
but closed it and smiled creepily.
"What?" I asked, suspicions arousing.
"Nothin'," he lied smoothly,
shaking his head.
"By the way.. Our timezone here is different."
"What here? Aren't we supposed to be in Australia?!" I pressed.
I've never travelled away from my home country, Australia, before.

"Let me rephrase, okay? This is a total different universe."
he said, staring into my eyes.
"This is not Earth, this is Garlian."
"What? But how did I even-"
I asked, but he shushed me.
"You know what portals are?"
He asked.
"Yeah.." I nodded my head slowly.
"You went into one," he explained.
"10 hours here equals 1 hour earth time,"
"Ah huh."
"When was the latest time you got home?"
He asked.

"The latest.." I furrowed my eyebrows,
thinking. I had short term memory.
"Ummm.. Midnight?" I asked.
"Cool. 3 more hours earth time."
I widened my eyes in surprise.
"How many hours are there per day in Garlian?" I asked.
"We have a perfect 30 hours here," He replied smoothly.
"So.. 3 hours earth time?" I asked.
"Yep," he confirmed, picking on the grass.
"Woawwwww." I exclaimed.
He just smiled at me.
The truth dawned on me.

"You're not gonna keep me here for another day, are you?"
I interjected.
He looked surprised, then hurt washed all over his face.
"You don't like it here?"
I widened my eyes in horror.
"Of course I like it here!" I hollered.
He was still looking away, hurt fixated on his face.
Danggit, Layla!
"I love it here, I really do" I whispered.
He just nodded.
"Stay here," he ordered.
I stared in shock at him, not wanting him to leave,
but nodded otherwise.
He phased into his fox form and scurried away.



I exhaled a deep breath, sighing and lying down on the grass.
"Missing him already?"
A gentle voice asked.
I turned my gaze over, surprised to see a girl beside me.
"Hi, I'm Diana." She said,
stretching her palm towards me.
I sat up clumsily and shook her hand.
"I'm Layla," I said.
She smiled warmly.
"Welcome to Garlian. And nice to meet you," She gushed.
"I-uh, thank you."
Feeling embarassed, I turned my gaze away.
"You miss him."
She spoke in a matter-of-fact way.

I shrugged.
"Oh come on, it's so obvious."
"Obvious..? H-how?"
I asked, confused.
"I have a power to sense emotions and relationships."
She turned and smiled.
"Which tells me you miss him."
She finished off.
"You won't let him know, would you?!" I exclaimed.
"Oh, that's not my job. It's yours, is it not?"
She asked questionally.
I flushed.
Now that she'd mentioned it,
I do miss his accompany.
Guess cause he's the only person I know here.



"Oh, I see you've met my sister,"
A voice spoke from behind.
I turned my body and froze in shock when my mind registered whom that voice belonged to.
I looked up and sure enough,
Damien stood there, smiling at me.
I flushed beet red.
Wait wait wait.
His sister?
Whatever did he mean by HIS sister?
"Your sister?" I asked, dumbfounded.
"Twin," Damien started.
"Sister." Diana finished.
Now that I've compared them..
They do look alike.

Bright, orange eyes and pale, brown lips.
Long lashes and smooth, mocca-coloured skin.
Damien was lanky and well built.
Diana was petite and elegant.
Diana had long, wavy chocolate-coloured hair.
Damien had short, touselled hair that was a shade of aburn.
Their features looked almost identical.
Yep, definately twins.

"So what is she?" Diana asked,
checking me out.
"Centaur," Damien and I said in unison.
I widened my eyes and blushed.
I heard Diana stifle a giggle.
"Awesome, we hadn't have centaurs for 10 years now."
Diana said, straightening her posture.
10 years?
10 YEARS?!
"I know," Damien sighed.
"No wonder that Garnie invaded Garlian again."
Diana stated.
"Garnie? Invaded?" I asked.
"The serpent demon. They're from another planet.
Centaurs have a powerful magic that they're after.
Escpecially new born centaurs."
She explained.
Fear washed through me.
I was actually hunted down by those demons?
I felt blood draining from my face.

I must've looked pretty shocked as Damien made his move.
"Layla! Layla, it's okay,"
He soothed,
patting my head.
"The guardians will protect you," He confirmed.
"They always do,"
He continued.
"Guardians?" I asked, fear still churning within me.
"Those warrior-like people," He explained.
Hunted.
How convenient.
Snake bait.
Ugh!

Monday, October 12, 2009