<body>
BECAUSE hating me
won't make you pretty.

The penholder ♥;

♥May-belle♥ (:
ballet Pictures, Images and Photos

Officially 15. :D
Schooling in Regent secondary.(:
M&d.♥

My wants & loves♥

I LOVE♥ x
My dears♥ x
I LOVE x

I WANT♥ x
My candy x
Money! x
A job! x
Candy! :D x
Awesome ginormous cute fluffy teddybear!x
Travel to Japan, Korea, Australia.. Europe..? Etc. x
And everything else that I want.(: x
Squabbles!♥

Please comment(:.
(width: up to 180)

Dears♥;

Blog♥ | Story♥

MY SUNSHINE: (click on the x's)
x Because I'm Everything w/o You
x The Pieces Of My Heart
x Keep Holding On
x Randomised
x Give Me Back My Heart
x Is This The End?
x Now You Gonna Miss My Love
x Now You Gonna Miss My Love, x
x The Porcelain Doll
x My Dirty Lil' Secret V.1
x My Dirty Lil' Secret V.2
x Plastic Friendship
x This Innocence Is Brillant
x All Good Things Come To An End

story Mabel's♥
Dear Mic Dear♥
Darling Becky♥
story Latte's.
Story Mic's.
Dearie Didi♥

Previous chapters♥

Banner
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13


xoxo!♥

Designer: lil.queens
Picture: selfhaircuts | yayu
Background: lazee:D
Host: photobucket | imageshack
Free Cursors
Friday, October 2, 2009

Chapter three.

[Damien]



The last thing I could remember was following my instincts to the myserious shadow.
Although my mind was screaming;
Dangerous, dangerous, dangerous!
That was when it all dissolved into a complicated mess.

I awoke, feeling the wind whipping on my face.
I inhaled the earthy-rich scent,
and looked around myself, dazed.
I was being surrounded by trees, trees, and more trees.
I was probably in a forest, more or less.
How did I end up here,
I have no idea.
I could hear the sound of dried leaves being trampled on and twigs crunching.
I shifted my gaze to look at the moving shadow that was advancing towards me.
A strong sense of evil cloaked the surrounding.
My mind registered that I was scared.
I wanted to follow my instincts screaming in my head.

Run, run, run, you dumbass, run!

My body suddenly felt like granite, weighing tonnes,
and my feet felt like lead.
Something evil.
Something scary.
Something huge.
Something vicious.
And it was coming for me.

I sucked in a deep breath, bracing myself for what seemed like hours.
Afterwhich, a hand of ceramic-white appeared out of the leaves as it brushed the remaining leaves away, revealing its body.
The leaves rustled in protest, but gave way.
Her snake-like body swivelled around her, while her eyes glistened with pure excitement.
She had jet-black, long unkempt hair, and razor sharp fangs and claws.
She glared at me with her vicious, bloodshot eyes.
Pointing her finger at me, she beckoned me over, swishing her tail from side to side.
When my feet remained planted on the ground,
she shifted her body slightly, and it seemed like she was about to lunge at me.
Fear gripped me, churning in my stomach.
I bit my lower lip, trying to keep myself calm.
It was rather impossible in this given situation;
I wanted to scream for help, but a lump had formed in my throat.
"Come..." the serpent demon beckoned again, her voice eerie, hoarse and low.
I gasped in horror as she straightened herself, easily towering me.
She then slid closer and closer..


It all happened very quickly then.
A male around the age of 20 dashed out from the bushes,
his warrior-like robe flaring out from behind.
His hair was brushed backwards, all spiky looking.
His eyes were silver, just like his hair.
His hands brandished 2 huge heavy-looking who-knows-what weapons.
Definitely not a sword, let alone a knife.
It was wayyyyy bigger than that.
 
More warrior-like people emerged, holding swords and shields.
That's more like it!
They were poised to attack the monster or whatever it was.
Taking in the scene that has unfolded ahead of me,
I stayed where I was, afraid to move.
"That girl is MINE," The serpent hissed.
"Only in your dreams!" The silver-haired warrior cried,
thrusting his weapon into her body.
She screamed in agony, her cry piercing into the silent woods.
 
In that instant, I could hear someone or something else approaching.
Before I could scream like the little coward I was,
the fine guy appeared within my sight.
Swooping to my side,
the stranger guy said,
"Layla, come with me quickly,"
Digesting the  confusion on my face, he said,
"No time to explain now. It's too dangerous here."
 
Still refusing to budge, he sighed and took a deep breath to steady himself.
"Well then, here goes.." He muttered mostly to himself.
Before I realised what had happened or what was going to happen,
he had already scooped me off my feet.
And when I did realise it,
we were already dashing silently through the forested-walls.
I felt my neck flush with utter embarassment as I thought of the sequence of events that just happened.
A boy around my age who looked cute,
whom I have never seen in my whole entire life,
had just rescued me from the scene of my close-to-death experience.
It felt exhilarating just by looking at the green plastered everywhere,
especially the speed which we're going at. 

After a few miles or so, he decided it was safe and slowed down to a slow-jog and finally to a halt.
I looked at the ground while he placed me down gently.
"Will you tell me who are you and what was that thing and-"
I cut off in mid-sentence once I got to see his face.
He had fair, brown hair and mocca-coloured skin.
His chest was muscular but not very muscular like those chunks of muscles those body builders had.
Which was a good thing as I hate bulging muscles
(they gross me out.)
He had dazzling orange eyes with a tint of yellow in it, and a set of pale-brown lips.
 
"My name is Damien," He started, watching my expression as he looked straight into my ice-blue eyes.
"That thing was hell," He stated.
"What.. Is she..?" I managed to stammer.
 "She is what we have come to call a Garnie,
and she must be destroyed." He spoke, almost too quickly.
"How did you know I was there..? Alone.." I asked, still recovering from shock.
"Well," he started, smiling slightly, showing a set of pearly white teeth.
"Hard to explain, but you'd find out for yourself. Afterall, you're special." he said,
his voice caressing the word 'special' when he spoke it.
 
I plopped mysef to the ground,
placing my head in between my knees.
"Where is this place?" I mumbled.
He settled himself beside me.
"This," he said, gesturing to the greenery that surrounded us.
"Is Roll Lock forest." he replied.
"Roll.. Lock..?" I asked, sneaking a peek at his face.
He nodded, and looked away with a cold expression.
"The Garnie escaped," He said between clenched teeth.

Friday, October 02, 2009